Once with a 6500 - we had a chassis that stopped recognizing the left power
supply.  It still delivered power, but the Sup couldn't tell what model PS
it was, so assumed it was a 1300W unit (and shut down half the chassis if
the other supply failed).

Numerous fan failures with Cat4000s, but no problems with our 4500s

Brian


On 10-02-25 5:34 AM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just a quick consensus.
> 
> Have many people experienced chassis/backplane failure in the 45xx/65xx/76xx
> lines?  I have not yet (knock on wood) and I would just like to know if people
> have experienced this and how often.  I have read a few posts where this has
> happened.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to