Folks, I am about to light up our first OC3 on a 7206VXR NPE400 running 12.2(29b). It's an ATM circuit from Qwest and will have a lot of sub interfaces on it for individual DSL accounts for customers of ours. I've been doing this for years on DS3's, but have never done an OC3.
My current set up on one of the DS3's is pretty standard: interface ATM1/0 no ip address no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip route-cache cef no ip mroute-cache atm scrambling cell-payload no atm ilmi-keepalive ! interface ATM1/0.32 point-to-point pvc 1/32 ubr 1500 encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1 ! ! interface ATM1/0.33 point-to-point pvc 1/33 ubr 1500 encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1 . . .and so on.... The card I've been told will work for the OC3 is a PA-A3-OC3SMI. I'm just curious if anyone has any tips or tricks for a similar setup. I'd really love to avoid the "banging my head on the desk" stage in this setup... Thanks very much for any advice you may have. -Nick Voth _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
