On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 08:23:55AM -0700, Nick Voth wrote: [...Qwest ATM for DSL -- config request...]
> The card I've been told will work for the OC3 is a PA-A3-OC3SMI. I'm just > curious if anyone has any tips or tricks for a similar setup. I'd really > love to avoid the "banging my head on the desk" stage in this setup... Below is a cut-n-paste from another Qwest OC-3 aggregation port. We used a PA-A3-OC3SMI: !Slot 6: type ATM WAN OC3 SMI, 1 ports !Slot 6: hvers 2.0 rev A0 !Slot 6: part 73-2427-04 I won't guarantee that it is the ideal solution -- but it worked for several years. The 'range' command is useful to keep your config looking cleaner. The 'pvc-in-range' command is useful for "one off" situations. Hope this helps... (If it is useful, an engineer that worked for me put things together. If it isn't useful -- it's all my fault...) ! interface ATM6/0 description Qwest DSL aggregation no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive no atm enable-ilmi-trap bundle-enable ! interface ATM6/0.10000 point-to-point description DSL Qwest no atm enable-ilmi-trap range qwestdslA pvc 1/32 1/1023 dbs enable encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1 ! pvc-in-range 1/53 encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template2 ! interface Virtual-Template1 ip unnumbered Loopback1 ip verify unicast reverse-path no logging event link-status peer default ip address pool default ppp authentication pap ppp multilink _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
