If cisco gives you grief I'd love to hear about it. On 4/15/10, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou <[email protected]> wrote: > One year after the original post, i "finally" met the same issue on a > 6748-GE-TX card. > Anyone got any complaints from Cisco about RMAing it? > > -- > Tassos > > Jay Ford wrote on 29/05/2009 16:58: >> On Fri, 29 May 2009, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou wrote: >>> Can someone please take a photo and upload it somewhere, so everyone >>> else can better understand what exactly is the issue you're talking >>> about? >> >> Take a look at: >> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jnford/images/IMG_0589.jpg >> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jnford/images/IMG_0590.jpg >> The first shows the "Z1" socket in the background with the fuzzy loop >> in the foreground. The second shows the heat fin & loop in the >> foregraound with the socket in the background. The loop is supposed >> to be in the Z1 socket. >> >> Based on the responses I've received it seems that this is a fairly >> common failure due to a design flaw. I got the usual "that's strange; >> nobody else is having this problem" from Cisco. I now have ample >> justification for telling them "bull". >> >> Thanks everybody. >> >> Jay >> > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >
-- Sent from my mobile device -- Eric Cables _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
