Must make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you get answers like that! :)
---- ---- ---- ---- Chris Gotstein, Sr Network Engineer, UP Logon/Computer Connection UP http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | [email protected] On 4/16/2010 3:14 PM, Grzegorz Janoszka wrote: > On 16-4-2010 20:47, Steve Bertrand w rote: >> You just have to activate the neighbor in both address-family, and have >> the appropriate prefix lists and other policy config applied in both. > > For a common IOS I could imagine doing it in the way you described. The > only problem is I am trying to achieve it with IOS XR (Cisco CRS-1). The > syntax here is a little bit different - you activate address-family > within the neighbor configuration and there is no way to activate v6 > family on v4 peer and v4 family on v6 peer. I opened a TAC case and the > engineer first answered me "of course you can", then "no, you cannot", > and then "I have to escalate it" ;) > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
