If you are not getting any luck with using the TAC escalation process. I would raise it to your Cisco Account Manager.

My biggest frustration is when I have a case that requires TAC to talk to the developers. The developers don't work 24/7 and they can take days to respond.

On 18/05/2010 14:05, Jason Gurtz wrote:
I've had a ticket open for 3 weeks now and it's not going anywhere.  I
don't care at all that it's been 3 weeks or even if it had been 6 months,
since this is not a critical "network down" issue.  It has been escalated
to a "Team Leader" and while he is at least reading and understanding the
submitted facts on the case, it seems like he is trying to get me to give
up on getting the bug fixed rather than get something done and make
progress with internal teams.

Should I ask for another escalation?  Will our Cisco account manager
actually do something?  The issue has to do with a bug in a Cisco owned
automated submission system.

I feel like I bought a Huawei or something! ;)

~JasonG



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to