We have a HTOM (High Touch Operations Manager) and a HTE (High Touch
Engineer) we can escalate issues like this to. If you have neither I'd
suggest speaking to your account manager about it and having him make the
push for you. Some AM's are more responsive than others so YMMV.

Good luck!

William Collier-Byrd
[email protected]


On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Jason Gurtz <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've had a ticket open for 3 weeks now and it's not going anywhere.  I
> don't care at all that it's been 3 weeks or even if it had been 6 months,
> since this is not a critical "network down" issue.  It has been escalated
> to a "Team Leader" and while he is at least reading and understanding the
> submitted facts on the case, it seems like he is trying to get me to give
> up on getting the bug fixed rather than get something done and make
> progress with internal teams.
>
> Should I ask for another escalation?  Will our Cisco account manager
> actually do something?  The issue has to do with a bug in a Cisco owned
> automated submission system.
>
> I feel like I bought a Huawei or something! ;)
>
> ~JasonG
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to