Anyone,

        Ran into a weird issue today with a re-build of a VSS pair.  A botched 
IOS upgrade forced me to rebuild the pair.  Was going ok, but I'm having 
trouble getting the VSL link up between the two.  Switch 2 had the port channel 
for the VSL link up/up, but on switch 1, it stays up/down.  Adding a second 10 
gig link to the port channel on each side resulted in both up/up on switch 2, 
and both up/down on switch 1.  It was working a month ago in a lab, the lab 
guys upgrading to SXI4 killed the config.  I'm starting from scratch.  I ran 
out of time today, didn't get a chance to see if the ints would come up if the 
'switch virtual link 1' command wasn't on there, or check the logs.  Using 2 
ints should have ruled out bad X2 modules.  Just wondering if anyone has seem 
something similar with VSS.

Thanks, 

Chuck 


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to