I think that there is some merit to the "dont-capability-negotiate" command,
but I'm afraid that is going to take out all normal capabilities, like route
refresh & soft in/out, etc; this also appears to be semi-undocumented by
Cisco, which makes that a little dicey to me.

That said, our resolution was to get Cogent to downgrade so that we can keep
buying their service. They are already chomping at the bit to re-upgrade
though ...
----------------------
It should probably be said that Cogent has thousands of customers and I am 
pretty sure they rolled these updates out across multiple major POPs (to our 
market included, without any negative impact) and it seems somewhat unlikely to 
be a Cogent problem.

So it seems a bit unreasonable for you to ask them to roll back their updates 
and re-run a maintenance window because you're having an issue with your router.

Just my $0.02

thanks,
-Drew


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to