sounds like you're missing your boot pointers in the config...

boot-start-marker
boot system disk0:c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.bla-bla-bla.bin
boot-end-marker

On Aug 31, 2010, at 19:59 , ML wrote:

> I was awoken to find out that a critical node (Aren't they all) had both
> PSes with "Output Fail" red lights.  Upon close investigation it looks
> as if the Primary Sup stopped working as well, the second SUP720 didn't
> take over.  When I consoled in I was in ROMMON mode on the second, now
> Active, supervisor.  "boot" got the router back online but why was this
> needed?
> 
> Has any seen two PSes seemily die at the same time?  Deep down I think
> the chassis has some issues. I'm going to talk to TAC tomorrow.  I'm
> curious if anyone else has seen something like this happen.
> 
> 
> Murphy decided I needed some punishment...big time.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to