Hi, On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:35:41AM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote: > I'm shopping on ebay. Is there any way to tell the difference by > looking at them? The ones marked "PA-2FE-TX/ISL" or "PA-2FEISL-TX" are > two different parts? Because they seem to be the same price. The ones > with no mention at all of ISL sell for $150-200 more.
I'm not sure. "show diag" should tell the difference, quite obviously, but I'm not sure whether it's easily visible from the outside. CCO is a bit thin on this, the search results mainly point to this page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/port_adapters/roadmaps/11022pa.html ... which makes clear that the PA-2FEISL and the PA-2FE-TX are different PAs, but doesn't say anything about the FEISL itself either. Here's a front side picture: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/port_adapters/install_upgrade/ethernet/pa-2feisl_100baset_install_config/3475over.html the LEDs seem to be quite different from the PA-2FE-TX. gert -- USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW! //www.muc.de/~gert/ Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected] fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
pgpwiwDCCjQrT.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
