> dis2-rtr-mb#show ip route xx.xxx.2.226 > % Network not in table > dis2-rtr-mb#show ip cef xx.xxx.2.226 > 0.0.0.0/0, version 8684984, epoch 1, cached adjacency xx.xxx.0.226 > 0 packets, 0 bytes > via xx.xxx.0.226, Vlan4, 0 dependencies > next hop xx.xxx.0.226, Vlan4 > valid cached adjacency
Am I reading into it too much when I see a similarity between xx.xxx.2.226 and xx.xxx.0.226 ? > Try "show ip cef". Sometimes cef gets confused about things (like "oh, > I've heard an ARP reply for this address, must be locally connected"). > > (This is a fairly old CEF bug, and I'm sure it got fixed long since, but > might be something along that lines) I was thinking along these lines when I noticed the Vlan4 (ie. switched environment with potential for multiple hosts per segment), but didn't realise there was actually a bug historically. > gert > PS: this thread shows a serious lack of reasonable quoting. Fixed :) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
