So far, it's got me stumped! Put some port mirroring and capture from that 6500 perhaps.. My mind is hovering somewhere around ttl / forward path being ok, but return broken for some reason.. but I don't think it will have any success. Its worth checking (as Brian said) 'show ip cef exact-route' (it's not mpls specific). Based on the info so far, the forward path seems ok.
Some people have 'passive' security related devices sitting in the middle that they don't tell anyone about - is that a possibility in your network? I'll let you know if I have further thoughts, but good luck with it!! > No, pure co-incidence ... the first couple of octets are significantly > difference but good catch ;) > > If nobody can find anything obvious here (appreciate all the input and > troubleshooting ideas) then we'll keep poking away and take this back > offlist on my side.... _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
