Could you run a 'sh dsl int at0' and paste the input. I have pretty much every single DSL firmware for the 877 including ones that drastically improve ADSL2 performance but I'm not too sure if the 876 takes the same firmware...
On 13 Dec 2010, at 08:15, Garry wrote: > Hi, > > one of our customers has just had an outage, possibly after some > maintenance done by German Telekom. Line went down, no DSL sync anymore. > After some tests Telekom reduced the line to 6M instead of the 16M which > were originally booked (and worked), line came back up. > Seeing that the DSL firmware on regular images is something like 1 1/2 > to 2 years old I was wondering whether there are any newer versions > around, or if it's something that could be altered in the config in > order to get the 16M mode to work again ... > > Thanks, Garry > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
