Don't get all excited, it's 10G only. :/

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Daniel Holme <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On 13 Dec 2010, at 16:31, Phil Mayers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On 13/12/10 16:23, Gert Doering wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 01:25:29PM +0200, Ziv Leyes wrote:
>>>> http://blog.ioshints.info/2009/10/ssh-rsa-authentication-works-in-ios.html
>>>
>>> Great to see this implemented.
>>>
>>> Does one of you know whether this is on the roadmap for SX* and SR* IOS?
>>
>> Pfft.
>>
>> Given I was told "BGP selective address tracking" is roadmapped in SX* for 
>> 2012 (!) the other day, despite having been in SR* since 2007, I conclude 
>> that *nothing* is on the roadmap for SX* until post-sup2T.
>>
>
> Well I've heard rumblings about ES support in SXJ, in Q1/Q2 2011.
>
> --Daniel Holme
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to