Cisco's support for IPv6 aspects of CISCO-BGP4-MIB has been very poor. My TAC cases have gone nowhere -- they just confirm there's no support (i.e. CSCse32865).
Frank -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jon Lewis Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 2:33 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] BGP IPv6 OIDs Is there an OID for SNMP polling the number of ipv6 unicast routes received from an ipv6 BGP peer? i.e. I've been graphing the # of IPv4 routes received from our transit providers with .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.187.1.2.4.1.1.${peerIP}.1.1 mostly as an indicator of transit provider health. i.e. if the number suddenly goes up or down much, there's probably something wrong. I'd like to do the same with IPv6 routes, but I haven't found the OID. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Lewis, MCP :) | I route Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are Atlantic Net | _________ http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key_________ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
