Folks, I'm hoping this is easy/obvious question, but I've looked around and can't find the config I'm looking for.
I have several channelized DS3s coming in and terminating on PA-MC-T3 cards. I use those for regular "ppp" T1 circuits out to client sites. I now have the need to "bridge" 2 client sites together, and am wondering if there's a way to bridge 2 individual T1 circuits together on one DS3 card. The 2 client sites don't need access to our LAN or Internet. This would literally be a private line connection between the 2 sites, with us in the middle bridging them together. The client's Internet access is totally separate from this proposed solution. I know I can have the local telco just do a point-to-point circuit between the 2 client sites, but then we wouldn't have any visibility for up/down monitoring, etc. Any advice would really help. Thanks, -Nick Voth _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
