Yes, I think ACLs are covered. Just not route statements. I can see the
bad coming out of it as well so I'm not complaining too much.
-Hammer-
"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer
On 10/06/2011 04:30 PM, Chuck Church wrote:
Won't it do that for ACLs?
Chuck
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jay Nakamura
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:07 PM
To: -Hammer-
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Subnetting problem
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:41 PM, -Hammer-<[email protected]> wrote:
Not to stir up any emotions here but it would be convenient if IOS would
recognize .4 (based on the /29 mask) as part of the subnet starting with .0
and just throw it in for you. But I guess we don't want to dumb ourselves
down to much....
I feel like some IOS has done that to me before. Distinctly remember
putting the wrong net address in and reviewing the config, found that
it changed it to the correct one. Hmmm... May be it wasn't IOS.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/