Hi all,

I have this code on a router:
kron occurrence T10660 in 2:0 recurring
 policy-list T10660
!
kron policy-list T10660
 cli show proc mem sort | redirect tftp://10.225.225.1/T10660-$t


$t is not a variable as in the 'archive' command so I can have the timestamp in every file generated at the tftp. The kron job would avoid manual operation from a us to capture the info required to detect a memory leak. Does anyone none if $t or similar variable is supported somehow on IOS? I think not but make a question is free. If not, does anyone here if my idea is on the roadmap for the future? it could be quite nice to those moments when TAC is asking for repetitive outputs every X hours, as well for us to other type of situations while we are out of the office.

Regards
Luis
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to