From: cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of John Neiberger
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:44 PM
To: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] How to see interface configuration after card failure on ASR9K

We had a 40-port card fail on an ASR9K and I'm trying to see what
configuration was on those interfaces, but I can't find the right
command. The router has basically decided that the card doesn't exist
for most purposes. I thought that if I did a "show running-config" I
would see those interfaces listed as preconfigured interfaces, but
that is not the case. My experience with IOS-XR is somewhat limited.
How do I see the configuration for those interfaces prior to replacing
the card?

Thanks!
John