Hi Guys.
I am trying to attach an LLQ policy to my 7200/7600 WAN Gigabit Ethernet sub-interface. I cant seem to attach the policy and giving me an error. But I can apply that same policy on the same interface (just different sub-interface). For 7200, Im using NPE-G1 GE interface: Im getting the error below: (config-subif)#service-policy output 8M user-defined classes with queueing features are not allowed in a service-policy at sub-interface/pvc in conjunction with session based queueing policy policy-map 8M class class-default shape average 8000000 service-policy QOS policy-map QOS class VOICE priority percent 60 class NET-MGMT bandwidth remaining percent 5 class MISSION-CRITICAL bandwidth remaining percent 20 For 7600 SIP-600 GE Sub-interface Im getting an error of: (config-subif)#service-policy output 8M Police and strict priority must be configured together for egress QOS. Invalid feature combination for the class VOICE Configuration failed! But I can attach this policy into other other sub-interface on the same physical interface. Anyone encountered the same problem? Thanks _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
