Hi Saku. Your configuration actually works for my SIP600 interface Gi4/0/3.1500. Thank you so much for this.
Yes my other sub-interface uses the priority command. Here's my config for Gi4/0/3. interface GigabitEthernet4/0/3.1554 service-policy output 1M policy-map 1M class class-default shape average 1000000 service-policy QOS policy-map QOS class VOICE priority percent 60 Anyway, ill have to change this. My only remaining problem now is on the 7200. Hope somebody has experience on this error. ________________________________ From: Saku Ytti <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:05 PM Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 7200/7600 LLQ Wierd Problem On (2012-01-17 19:46 +0800), ar wrote: > I can attach it to Gi0/2.1554 but I cant configure it at Gi0/2.1500. > > This is annoying and weird. > > I have same policy say, shaping at 1Mbps with still a child policy-map of > QOS and is working at Gi0/2.1518. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/configuration/6500series/76cfgsip.html#wp1208242 According to table 4-9, priority percent is not supported on SIP600. Are you sure it actually works in some subinterface we're you've applied, and do you know how to check it from hardware what was programmed? I personally wouldn't spend too much time on this, and would just do separate 'priority' command and separate 'police percent X'. I've often seen config on on ES+, ES20 and SIP400 which was taken in (perhaps with message in 'show log' complaining, but not applied to hardware) -- ++ytti _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
