Yes there are still clients using radius acquired QOS.
I'll see what I can do based on your suggestions as this will be really service 
affecting....

What bothers me is that, I can apply this new policy to other sub-interface 
with no problem at all.
I'll update on results.

thanks



________________________________
 From: Saku Ytti <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 7200/7600 LLQ Wierd Problem
 
On (2012-01-18 05:59 +0800), ar wrote:

> The new policy-map that Im trying to apply is not in the radius.
> It's a new one.. 

Maybe you have existing subscribers still using radius acquired QoS?
Disconnect them all and ensure there is no else QoS configured, if needed
reload the box.
I'm confident with bit of poking around, you'll be able to pinpoint where
and how the subscribers are currently using QoS.

-- 
  ++ytti
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to