Bryan, On Tue, Jan 15, 2013, Bryan Tabb wrote: > I was looking for some advice on what technology to use > to automate small config changes to an asr1001
NetConf is defined in RFC 6241 and uses a few common transports like ssh to connect to a device, and some http like primitives to GET, EDIT-CONFIG, exchange capability info and so forth. I don't know anyone using it, but it seems well defined. You'll have to use cisco feature navigator to determine if your platform supports it. Last time I checked support was pretty variable depending on the business unit. I'd also be very interested in what people are using. I'm using a mix of make files and clogin like scripts written in PERL and Expect. I'm in the process of rewriting everything, so I am keenly interested in what people are doing, what they like and hate, and where they think things are going. Elle Plato _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
