I enabled on loopback 0. And I see this log on first boot: 000038: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000039: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000040: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000041: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000042: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000043: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000044: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000045: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000046: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000047: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000048: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000049: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000050: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000051: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000052: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000053: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000054: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000055: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle 000056: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: NQATM: 000057: *May 22 16:28:50.879 BKK: nqatm_add_mdt_tcam_entry:Failed allocate tcam hw handle
Thank you very much. -----Original Message----- From: Claes Jansson [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:34 PM To: PlaWanSai Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ME-3600 Can't see ip pim vrf neighbor Also be sure to use ip pim ssm default and sdm prefer applications By default "MDT mroutes" are 0... I have tested this on 15.3(2)S. Claes Jansson Gästabudstaden AB On 2013-05-23 08:38, PlaWanSai wrote: > I try to run Multicast VPN on the ME-3600 back-to-back with the 7609. > It does not see pim neighbor. I tested on 15.1(2)EY4, 15.3(1)S and > 15.3(2)S IOS version. I used this configuration between 7609 is work. > > > > test-co3600#sho ip pim vrf IPTV-M nei > > PIM Neighbor Table > > Mode: B - Bidir Capable, DR - Designated Router, N - Default DR > Priority, > > P - Proxy Capable, S - State Refresh Capable, G - GenID Capable > > Neighbor Interface Uptime/Expires Ver DR > > Address Prio/Mode > > test-co3600# > > > > Thank you very much. > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
