Hi. I'm trying to retreive some data from this MIB, but the switch doesn't have any objects under this MIB (BTW, SNMP is working because I can retreive data from other MIBs).
pelle@kanelbulle:~$ snmpwalk rabbit ciscoEvcMIB CISCO-EVC-MIB::ciscoEvcMIB = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID There is one EVC configured, so I assumed I would at at least get *some* data back. rabbit#sh run int gi0/20 Building configuration... Current configuration : 352 bytes ! interface GigabitEthernet0/20 description TO: pelle ID: 12345678 switchport trunk allowed vlan none switchport mode trunk mtu 9000 logging event link-status load-interval 60 storm-control broadcast level 5.00 spanning-tree bpdufilter enable service instance 1634 ethernet encapsulation untagged , dot1q 1-4094 bridge-domain 1634 ! end This is an ME3600x running 15.3(3)S with MetroIPAccess: rabbit#sh ver Cisco IOS Software, ME360x Software (ME360x-UNIVERSAL-M), Version 15.3(3)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) License Level: MetroIPAccess License Type: Permanent Next reload license Level: MetroIPAccess Has someone managed to get this MIB working? According to the Cisco MIB Locator this MIB should be supported (but I can't verify that because I don't get any capability info at all while walking "system") -- Pelle "D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen, ”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö" - Gustav Fröding, 1895 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
