Waking up an old thread again.

I just tried walking another ME3600X which did have this MIB. The only
difference between the two switches are the license level. The one
working has got "AdvancedMetroIPAccess", and the other one (not
working) has only got "MetroIPAccess".

Why on earth would you need the Advanced license to use this MIB? EVCs
are supported and working fine on the lesser license.

Additionally with Advanced you can turn on "snmp-server enable traps
evc", but not on Metro.

I really hope this is a bug and not a feature...
--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
- Gustav Fröding, 1895


On 15 October 2013 13:28, Nick Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 15/10/2013 14:24, Per Carlson wrote:
>> Nope, a numerical OID doesn't help at all (I did try that before posting).
>>
>> pelle@kanelbulle:~$ snmpget rabbit .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.613
>> CISCO-EVC-MIB::ciscoEvcMIB = No Such Object available on this agent at this 
>> OID
>> pelle@kanelbulle:~$
>
> Weird - that oid should be populated.  I'd open up a tac case if I were you.
>
> Nick
>

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to