Hi, the whole interface config: interface Vlan1421 description ... ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.252 no ip redirects no ip proxy-arp ip ospf authentication message-digest ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 7 ...................... ip ospf cost 1000 load-interval 30 ipv6 address x::1/y ipv6 enable ipv6 nd ra suppress no ipv6 redirects ipv6 ospf 1 area 2069 ipv6 ospf cost 1000 end
I apply netflow with: ip flow monitor <monitorname> input ip flow monitor <monitorname> output Also tried with the "unicast" parameter, no effect. Changing collect interface to match interface neither helps. Replacing the record type with plattform default (record platform-original ipv4 interface-full) does not reduce load either. I guess it uses no sampling. How do I configure/enable sampling ? How do I see if it is sampled ? I see no commands that look like to configure or verify sampling rate. It's a 7609-S with CFC only and WS-X67xx linecards. kind regards Rolf > > On Oct 17, 2013, at 7:06 PM, "Rolf Hanßen" <[email protected]> wrote: > >> For example a box exporting something to a Peakflow SP for dos >> recognition. >> I recognized that starting a random-source-ip flood over my box even >> could >> make the cli freeze. > > This is not normal. > > What does your per-interface config look like? > > Are you sampling? > > What linecards are you using? Are they DFC4s or CFC linecards? > > Just as an aside, it would be advisable not to use the collect verb for > the input interface, but rather to use the match verb in order to use > input ifindex as a key field. 'Collect' is for non-key fields. > > --------------------------------- > Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
