Hello, > Sampling is the normal mode of flow telemetry generation used by large > network operators, so it's utility is pretty well-established.
I know, that is why I asked for a known to work config, we use netflow for the first time, others may have some years of experience and also use it on a Sup2T. > Did you > configure the collection/analysis software so that it knows the sampling > ratio from this exporter The software (Andrisoft WANSIGHT / WANGUARD) should be aware of sampling, at least you define the sampling rate in the collector config. > & are you sure that the traffic in question was > traversing the interfaces on which NetFlow is enabled in the appropriate > direction? yes, it does. I guess if made some other logical error it would not appaer in the unsampled config either. kind regards Rolf _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
