Not yet - the TAC engineer is working with the BU to verify whether it's 
something they've seen before or if it's a new bug.  It has taken more than a 
week just to get them to pay attention to it.  Once I have a more definitive 
answer, I'll post to the list.

-evt

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Hilliard [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:00 AM
> To: Eric Van Tol; [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Meraki...information
> 
> On 24/10/2013 18:52, Eric Van Tol wrote:
> > If this does turn out to be a bug, I'll be happy to post it to the list
> > or you can contact me directly to request further details.
> 
> Did you ever get a bugid for this problem?
> 
> Nick


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to