You can get that already, with the minuscule number of SMUs out there that are 
hitless. /sarcarsm

For full blown, hitless ISSU/SMU/FPD stuff, not a chance in hell.

On Feb 18, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Mark Tinka <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 05:32:21 PM Gert Doering 
> wrote:
> 
>> Understood.  OTOH, ASR9k is fully new for us anyway, and
>> there seem to be enough weird things in 4.x as well...
>> so maybe I'll save myself the hassle of understanding
>> 4.x and upgrade-to-5.x :-)
> 
> Features aside, I'm only interested in IOS XR 5 because we 
> were promised it will cut upgrade times from 2hrs to 30x 
> minutes.
> 
> I'm not holding my breath...
> 
> Mark.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to