Thanks Adam. I recall reading a very good doc explaining the RPF checks on SA messages on Cisco kit but I can't seem to find it on their website anymore...

I think the second option with the mesh group is the option that will do the job as there are multiple MSDP peers on each device and the MSDP originator ID/peer address is unique on each router part of the Anycast RP in each domain. The routers peering the two domains together need to propage the SA messages from the other peers in the domestic mesh group to the other domain so to do that, I think I will need a second mesh group with a single peer in the remote domain.

Pavel


On 26/03/2014 09:28, Vitkovský Adam wrote:
I am unable to find an equivalent command to "ip msdp default-peer" in NX-
OS,
Well you can configure the N7K to become a part of the existing mesh-group.

Some thoughts that might help you decide.
RPF Checks are not done in the following cases:
- If the sending MSDP peer is the only MSDP Peer. This would be the case if a 
single 'msdp-peer' command is configured or if only the 'default-peer' command 
is used.
- If the sending MSDP peer is a Mesh-Group peer.
- If the sending MSDP peer address is the RP address contained in the SA 
message.


adam

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to