A webinar on these platforms would be great!

Thanks,
Nigel

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Waris 
Sagheer (waris)
Sent: 28 October 2015 05:46 AM
To: Aaron; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] The Family of ASR902 - ASR903 - ASR907

Hi Aaron and team,
If there is an interest in the details of ASR903 RSP3, ASR907 RSP3, ASR902 & 
ASR920  family, we can do a webinar on them. Let me know and I will schedule it.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Routing Segment
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901


<http://www.cisco.com/>



This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of 
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others 
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to 
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete 
all copies of this message.

For corporate legal information go 
to:http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html



From: 
"[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> 
on behalf of Aaron <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 12:48 PM
To: "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: [c-nsp] The Family of ASR902 - ASR903 - ASR907

My gosh the more I look at this line of product the more impressed I am.


It seems quite scalable and seems to have a nice path to higher density 
ethernet with the RSP3 supporting (8) 10 gig, (2) 40 gig and (1) 100 gig


And with its 6 slot's, you can enter it into your network with a slow start of 
a single RSP and one or two IM's.. and grow it as needed.


(I promise I'm not a salesman, ha, I'm just excited about what this box seems 
to offer at the price)


What do y'all know about this 902,903,907 ?   I want it for my
distribution/aggregation of L2 and L3, vpls (manual and bgp ad), vpnv4 and 
future vpnv6.


Aaron


http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-903-series-aggr
egation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-685686.html


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to