I was told that the RSP2 in the ASR902 and ASR903 will support (2) port 10 gig 
modules and (8) 1 gig modules... and that the newer RSP3 will support the newer 
(8) port 10 gig , (2) port 40 gig and (1) port 100 gig modules.  I've been told 
by my cisco account SE that the RSP3 and those newer 10,40,100 gig modules are 
all on new product hold at the moment.

Aaron


-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill 
Woodcock
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] The Family of ASR902 - ASR903 - ASR907

> It seems quite scalable and seems to have a nice path to higher density 
> ethernet with the RSP3 supporting (8) 10 gig, (2) 40 gig and (1) 100 gig

Please correct me if I’m wrong, as I may be overlooking something, but only the 
8x1g and 1x10g are actually available, and only with the RSP3, and the RSP3 is 
not supported on the small chassis.  So that doesn’t seem like great density 
and price point to me, compared to, say, an ASR9001.

                                -Bill





_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to