Hello, Integrated devices such as the Cisco 887VA-M or Cisco 897 which are "approved and certified for use with BT GEA/FTTC and compliant with SIN498", do not appear to support q-in-q across the VDSL ethernet interface.
The configuration examples I have reviewed and limited testing carried out thus far show VLAN 101 tagged on the VDSL ethernet interface as per the BT SIN requirement but there is an inability to tunnel additional VLANS across this interface/VLAN cleanly, which is a requirement for the service we provide. I have raised the issue with Cisco to see if there is a work around or something obvious with regards to configuration that I am missing but this has not turned up anything positive so far. Anyone out there trunking multiple VLANs to a Cisco CPE over FTTC, in a similar position? Thanks. -- Alistair C. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
