hey,

Anyone out there trunking multiple VLANs to a Cisco CPE over FTTC, in a
similar position?

I'm actually testing this as we speak. Not with BT but it doesn't really matter.

See below for the config that should theoretically work, in reality it does not. The packets are correctly double tagged in LAN>VDSL direction but in VDSL>LAN direction packets are lost after they reach Vlan100 interface (by looking at packet counters). This is probably because Vlan100 interface is not really expecting packets with dot1Q ethertype.

I haven't opened the case with Cisco yet but I don't have high hopes. Having dot1q-tunnel on this platform is most likely mistake.

Do you know any other devices/vendors that could theoretically do this? I only know about RAD ETX-2i at this point.



interface Ethernet0
 mtu 1600
 no ip address
!
interface Ethernet0.100
 encapsulation dot1Q 100
 bridge-group 1
!
interface FastEthernet0
 switchport access vlan 100
 switchport mode dot1q-tunnel
 no ip address
!
interface Vlan100
 mtu 1600
 no ip address
 bridge-group 1
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee
!

--
tarko
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to