On 13 January 2016 at 11:02, Tarko Tikan <[email protected]> wrote: > > I'm actually testing this as we speak. Not with BT but it doesn't really > matter. > > See below for the config that should theoretically work, in reality it > does not. The packets are correctly double tagged in LAN>VDSL direction but > in VDSL>LAN direction packets are lost after they reach Vlan100 interface > (by looking at packet counters). This is probably because Vlan100 interface > is not really expecting packets with dot1Q ethertype. > > I haven't opened the case with Cisco yet but I don't have high hopes. > Having dot1q-tunnel on this platform is most likely mistake. > > Do you know any other devices/vendors that could theoretically do this? I > only know about RAD ETX-2i at this point. >
Hi, thanks for the reply. For my purposes I need to terminate the VLANs on the Cisco CPE, rather than pass through, as such I have not looked at alternative equipment, other than devices that can potentially serve as FTTC VDSL2 Modems, to sit in front of a Cisco CPE. It is disappointing that Cisco do not seem to have implemented q-in-q support on the Ethernet0 interface, on the 887 or 897. -- Alistair C. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
