On 06/21/2016 12:14 AM, James Bensley wrote:
On 21 June 2016 at 00:06, Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
sh mpls l2transport vc detail
...
     Last error: MPLS dataplane reported a fault to the nexthop
     Output interface: none, imposed label stack {}
     Preferred path: not configured
     Default path: no route
     No adjacency

ping mpls ipv4 10.0.15.2 255.255.255.255
Sending 5, 72-byte MPLS Echos to Target FEC Stack TLV descriptor,
      timeout is 2 seconds, send interval is 0 msec:

Codes: '!' - success, 'Q' - request not sent,
...
Type escape sequence to abort.
QQQQQ
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)
  Total Time Elapsed 7 ms

As with any issue that relates to something one is trying to
configure, you should include the config!

Looks like something is misconfigured.

Cheers,
James.


I was hoping to maintain a higher signal to noise ratio, and instead of posting hundreds of lines of config file right off the bat, to instead look to the error messages and the outputs of selected 'show' commands to get at the underlaying status and perhaps gather where the actual problem is. The configs on this router, for example, are virtually identical to that on my (working) ASR920 (having used diff on both I don't see anything that could account for the above). I think the clue is in the lines you cut -

Last error: MPLS dataplane reported a fault to the nexthop
    Output interface: none, imposed label stack {}
    Preferred path: not configured
    Default path: no route
    No adjacency

So it looks like mpls isn't figuring out any paths out, but yet ospf is working and is populating the routing table and we have ldp bindings and so forth. If you still think hundreds of lines of config file is helpful I'd be happy to post that, but I'd prefer a more targeted attack myself.

Mike-

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to