Hi Simon,

WE have investigated this issue (I work for INSBU Engineering that designed 
these ASICs), and the issue is not an ASIC bug, but a wrong flag set by SW, 
which will be fixed.
I will re-open the bug and we will get it resolved. We will reach out to you 
through the TAC and account team  offline to resolve this ASAP using workaround
, until the fixed SW is available. If needed, we can make an RPM patch 
available for you.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to unicast me. 

thanks

sukumar


On 12/2/16, 5:42 AM, "cisco-nsp on behalf of Simon Lockhart" 
<[email protected] on behalf of [email protected]> wrote:

    On Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 03:40:03PM +0200, Mark Tinka wrote:
    > Good to know.
    > 
    > We are currently considering the 9508 for a particular role (Layer 2
    > only), and I know they are based on the Broadcom chip. I'm guessing this
    > is where the limitation is coming from, yes?
    
    The 92160 is based on Cisco silicon (ASE3, I think).
    
    So they can't even blame Broadcom :)
    
    Simon
    _______________________________________________
    cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
    https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
    archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
    

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to