From: Josh Galvez <j...@zevlag.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2017 2:33 AM
To: CiscoNSP List
Cc: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] IPerf alternative

I'm not sure how stuck on Layer3 protocols you are, but this
https://github.com/jwbensley/Etherate is a nice Layer2 testing tool.
[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/1025875?v=4&s=400]<https://github.com/jwbensley/Etherate>

GitHub - jwbensley/Etherate: Linux CLI Ethernet and MPLS
...<https://github.com/jwbensley/Etherate>
github.com
Etherate - Linux CLI Ethernet and MPLS Testing Tool

Josh

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 1:25 AM, CiscoNSP List