From: cisco-nsp [mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
CiscoNSP List
Sent: den 9 augusti 2017 09.44
To: Josh Galvez <j...@zevlag.com>
Cc: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] IPerf alternative

lll def check this out - Cheers - from a hardware perspective, pizza box 1RU
servers work great, but we would also like a "smaller" option that we can send
to various POPs for testing....has anyone got suggestions ?  I doubt the
raspberry pi range would have the grunt to push 1G (or more?)...I maybe wrong
though? perhaps one of the forks?

Cheers