As a side-note/response to the "don't laugh....inherited" comment...

Anyone who has been around long enough should know that there are things that 
we all come across in our careers that we ask "what in the world were they 
thinking?!" ... but, in order for you to appreciate/understand exactly what 
someone was thinking and why they used certain equipment and why is the network 
configured the way it is, would require that you hunt down perhaps several 
previous employees, vendor teams, contractors, and in some unfortunate cases, 
possibly resurrect someone from the dead to get the COMPLETE story as to why 
things are the way they are.

As time goes on, I hope I'm learning to not criticize to quickly, before I get 
a chance to know the whole story.... often you will never get the whole story 
and you just have to realize, what appears to be a significantly deficient node 
or design was, at one time, AWESOME.    :|

- Aaron

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to