Some years ago, while trying to graph IPv6 traffic per interface through SNMP
(i.e. using ipIfStatsHCInOctets.ipv6), we found out that N77k (Sup2E & F3
cards) was returning wrong counters.

Lately we revisited the topic, opened a case and TAC informed us about bug
CSCuy92828, where it's clearly written that hw switched IPv6 traffic isn't
returned by SNMP (that explains the wrong counters). Bug is still open (as
enhancement but with a very low number of support cases), so it gives usĀ  hope
that it's not an hw limitation of N77k, but rather a sw one.

Does anyone by chance have more inside info? Neither TAC nor AS could help us
on this.

--
Tassos