Hi,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 11:48:05PM +0200, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou wrote:
> Lately we revisited the topic, opened a case and TAC informed us about bug
> CSCuy92828, where it's clearly written that hw switched IPv6 traffic isn't
> returned by SNMP (that explains the wrong counters). Bug is still open (as
> enhancement but with a very low number of support cases), so it gives usĀ
> hope that it's not an hw limitation of N77k, but rather a sw one.

Is N77k using the same EARL as Sup720?  In that case, you're lost - it's
a hardware limitation that cannot be fixed or workarounded, the chip is
counting IPv6 transit traffic on the IPv4 counters.

(I ran into this on Sup720 systems, and that's what came back from TAC)

If it's a different forwarding engine, no idea...

gert
--
now what should I write here...