Check your voicemail ports calling search space. Is the partition where the 4 IP phones reside listed there?
*Angel Roberto Castaneda* On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Jeffrey Girard < [email protected]> wrote: > I have posted this same request for assistance in the Cisco IP Telephony > Support Forum. So far, not hits > > > > CUCM 9 and CUC 9. 4 IP Phones registered and all have mailboxes. I have > a System Call Handler configured to answer calls coming from a CTI Route > Point. > > > > I have been playing with a scenario trying to learn all the capabilities > of the various call handlers. > > > > Im currently trying to allow the caller to transfer to a phone number that > is registered in CUCM - but does NOT have a mailbox. > > > > My CUC Configuration > > Call Handler Basics > > Callers Hear -> My Personal Recording > > During Greeting -> Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associate with > Users or Call Handlers > > After Greeting -> Conversation -> Caller System Transfer > > > > System Settings -> Restriction Tables > > Default Transfer > > I added a new entry and specifically entered the DN that I > was trying to transfer to (123) > > I unchecked the "blocked" for all entries > > > > Call Management -> Call Routing -> Forwarded Routing Rules > > Attempt Forward Routing Rule -> Send Call to -> > Conversation -> Attempt Forward > > > > From an IP Phone, I dial the CTI RP and get forwarded to the main / > opening call handler. I traverse a couple of menu tree levels to get to my > call handler where I am attempting to transfer back to CUCM. I hear my > recorded personal greeting instructing me to enter my number. Whether I > wait for the recording to end or whether I enter the digits during the > greeting, the results are the same. The result is that nothing happens. > No recorded message telling me that I cant be transferred to that number - > nothing at all. The call just terminates. > > > > I started up Connection Remote Port Status monitor and I can watch the > sequence of the call. When I enter the digits of the target phone (123), I > see in the Remote Port Status Monitor that it sees and receives the DTMF > digits, but then nothing happens. > > > > I next tested by adding a test user in CUC with the same DN of 123. As > soon as I did that, I repeated the attempted call and when I dialed "123", > I get the recorded message "Wait while I transfer that call" and then the > call completes successfully. > > > > This is my home lab so I can make any changes that you suggest with no > user implications. > > > > Jeff > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > Dr. Jeffrey T. Girard (Jeff), PhD > > Colonel, United States Army (Retired) > > Senior Network Engineer / VoIP Engineer - WireMeHappy.com > > reply to: [email protected] > > (607)835-0406 (home office) > > (845)764-1661 (mobile) > > (607)835-0458 (fax) > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
