If you are referring to Java 1.8, I couldn't get it to run either.  I wound
up downgrading to the latest 1.7 to get it to work.

I realize why java is used, cross platform and all, but damn is it a pain
to deal with.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Jeremy Rogers (AM) <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  Has anyone else seen an issue with the latest Java update where the
> media master applet will not start at all?  Ive followed the instructions
> in the Cisco troubleshooting doc to add the IP of the server to the trusted
> list, but the applet still fails with the following errors.  When I check
> for more information, I get a message saying the server is expecting the
> hostname, but gets the cert from the IP.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Is there any workaround to this beyond what I have already tried?
>
>
>
> Jeremy
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to