For those who can’t read the bug;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/117497-probsol-unity-00.html


From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian 
Meade
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:35 PM
To: Jeremy Rogers (AM)
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unity Connection Media Master


Probably due to this- https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo44795

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Jeremy Rogers (AM) 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Has anyone else seen an issue with the latest Java update where the media 
master applet will not start at all?  Ive followed the instructions in the 
Cisco troubleshooting doc to add the IP of the server to the trusted list, but 
the applet still fails with the following errors.  When I check for more 
information, I get a message saying the server is expecting the hostname, but 
gets the cert from the IP.

[cid:[email protected]]

[cid:[email protected]]

Is there any workaround to this beyond what I have already tried?

Jeremy


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip



itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to