Given that it is complaining about accessing the upgrade file, are you using dvd image/dvd on the host or sftp? I'd try a different method to see.
Not a whole lot of information, but I have seen SFTP cause similar issues, I think it was a permissions problem on a linux setup using openssh. On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Jonathan Charles <[email protected]> wrote: > Getting error: > > > Error encountered: An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade > file. Warning: A system reboot is required when the upgrade process > completes or is canceled. This will ensure services affected by the upgrade > process are functioning properly. > > Tried upgrade from to 10.0.1 and 10.5.1, same errors... > > I have applied the ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn patch, no change in > behavior... > > > Any ideas? > > > > Jonathan > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
