Have you seen this post? I'm not sure if it applies to your environment or not, but I thought I'd throw it your way anyway.
https://greiginsydney.com/hey-um-dont-record-messages-im-on-holidays/ On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:34 AM James Andrewartha < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi list, > > Is there a way in CUCM to make an extension that hangs up on the other > end? Currently we have a Unity Connection AA that does that, but it's > literally the only thing CUC is being used for and I want to get rid of > it. Currently we have our AAs (and voicemail) in Exchange 2007, which is > being upgraded to 2013 soon, but as far as I can tell there's no way to > have it hang up on the caller, so I transfer to the AA in Unity. > > Thanks, > > -- > James Andrewartha > Network & Projects Engineer > Christ Church Grammar School > Claremont, Western Australia > Ph. (08) 9442 1757 > Mob. 0424 160 877 > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
