Are you using a version of UCM with native call queuing?

Instead of routing the call to CUC you could try sending it to a hunt list with queuing enable, that has no logged in members that is set to disconnect the call.

On 2015-03-18 01:33, James Andrewartha wrote:
Hi list,

Is there a way in CUCM to make an extension that hangs up on the other
end? Currently we have a Unity Connection AA that does that, but it's
literally the only thing CUC is being used for and I want to get rid of
it. Currently we have our AAs (and voicemail) in Exchange 2007, which is
being upgraded to 2013 soon, but as far as I can tell there's no way to
have it hang up on the caller, so I transfer to the AA in Unity.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to